Effective as of 01.01.2022
When using this website (www.helix.co, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), you may voluntarily provide certain Personal Information about yourself or others, such as when you use the “Contact us” form. We may collect such Personal Information as well as other information that you may provide through the Website about yourself or others, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Name (including given name, middle name, father’s name, surname, academic and/or other title etc.);
- Email address.
Other examples of Personal Information and other sensitive information and data that you may provide and we in turn may collect include:
- country of residence;
- preferred language;
- postal address;
- telephone number;
- information on social media accounts;
- bank details;
- credit or debit card information (including card number, expiration date and security code).
Please note that any visitor of the Website that provides Personal Information as well as other information and data is entitled to review or amend the information and data provided.Automatic Collection of Information and Data
To gauge the effectiveness of our Website and analyze site traffic, understand clients’ needs and trends, our Website also collects statistical information about its visitors in order to ensure a welcoming and convenient browsing and communication experience. For this purpose we may track:
- visitor’s navigation within the Website,
- the pages from which a visitor was referred to the Website,
- access times;
- type of browser used to access the Website;
- IP addresses and/or other technical information from the device used to access the Website.
Our Website recognizes and automatically logs such data. We only use such information in aggregate and ordinarily do not link it to an individual personally. We reserve the right to use any technical means we deem fit to collect, store and sometimes track information for statistical purposes as well as in order to improve the services we provide, including using it to evaluate and improve our Website.Use of Personal Information and Other Data
We reserve the right to use your Personal Information as well as other information and data provided by you or collected automatically through the Website for the purposes of conducting business in general and providing services to you personally. Such purposes may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- processing and fulfilling your requests and/or inquiries;
- contacting you for the purposes of customer service;
- conducting statistical or demographic analysis;
- sending you communications such as surveys or promotional materials (if you choose to receive such communications);
- responding to your complaints, suggestions and other communications.
We also reserve the right to use your Personal Information as well as other information and data provided by you or collected automatically through the Website for the purpose of fulfilling any applicable legal and regulatory compliance requirements. Such legal and regulatory compliance requirements include, but are not limited to, the legal and compliance requirements of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.Transmission of Personal Information
Neither your Personal Information, nor any information and data provided by you or collected automatically through the Website shall be shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect our rights or properties.
The handling of all Personal Information as well as other information and data submitted to or collected through the Website, as well as any provisions not explicitly covered by this Policy are governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.Modification